Anderson County, Tennessee
Joseph Anderson (1757-1847), a US senator, judge, and the first comptroller of the United States treasury.
- Main article: Evaluation of Tennessee county websites
- Budget is published.
- Annual financial audit report available.
- Current and past bids available, contracts not available.
- Zoning information provided.
- County commissioners listed with contact information. Meeting schedule and agendas available.
- Administrative officials listed with contact information.
- Local tax information available.
- Building permit information not provided.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
- Official Anderson County Website
- Anderson County NACo Profile
- Anderson County, Chamber of Commerce
- Anderson County on E-Reference
- Anderson County Sheriff Department
- Anderson County Register of Deeds
- Anderson County Clerk
- Anderson County Tourism site