- City council members are listed, along with contact information including e-mails.
- Administration officials are listed along with a general office number and personalized e-mails.
- Meeting schedules, minutes and agendas are scheduled and posted to the public.
- Contract bids are disclosed.
- Permits and license applications are disclosed online. Zoning ordinances are also disclosed online.
- 2010 budget is online.
- The form for making a public records request is published online.
- Audits are not disclosed.
- Lobbying activities or membership to government sector lobbying associations are not disclosed.
- Approved contracts are not posted online.
- Tax rates are not posted.
- See sample transparency legislation at the Sunshine Standard
- Kansas on State Budget Solutions
- City of Augusta
- Augusta Gazette