Boone County is one of 92 counties in Indiana.
- Main article: Evaluation of Indiana county websites
- Zoning ordinance is available.
- Commissioner meeting schedule is posted. Minutes and agendas are also available.
- Tax information is available, and taxes can be paid online.
- Administrative officials listed with contact information.
- Commissioners are listed, but contact information is not available.
- Budget is not published.
- Information is not available on building permits and zoning.
- County contracts and audits are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.