Charles City County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Names and contact information for county board members are listed.
- County administrative officials' names and contact information are provided.
- County board members' term dates are not listed.
- County board meeting minutes are posted for current and previous years, but not the meeting agendas.
- No budgets or audited financial reports are posted.
- No information regarding outside vendor bids and awarded contracts is provided.
- There is no information about county taxes.
- The county's zoning ordinance is posted, but no information regarding building permits is provided.
- No information is available about how to make FOIA requests, and there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- There appears to be no information about any arrangements with lobbying associations the county may have. However, the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
State of Virginia
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |