El Paso Independent School District
is a public school district based in El Paso
- Board of Trustees are listed with phone numbers and email addresses.
- Meeting agendas and minutes are posted.
- Budget, revenue and expenditure, and check registers are available reports.
- Administration contact information is provided. .
- Public records services are provided.
- Audit records are posted online.
- Purchasing information and bid opportunities are posted.
- District accountability reports and performance reports are posted .
- Employment opportunities, the hiring process, and employee pay scales are highlighted.
- Background check policies are included in the employment process.
- Upcoming meeting dates are not available.
- Vendor contracts are not available.
- Local tax information is not posted.
According to records received through Texas Education Agency, El Paso ISD Superintendent Lorenzo Guerra Garcia earned a base pay of $280,314 in 2010/11.
- Main article: Texas government sector lobbying
The school district belongs to the Texas School Allianceand the Texas Association of School Administrators, both government sector lobbying associations.  
- ↑ Board of Trustees
- ↑ Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- ↑ Budget
- ↑ Check Registers
- ↑ Administration
- ↑ Public Information
- ↑ Audits
- ↑ Purchasing
- ↑ Accountability
- ↑ Employment
- ↑ Pay scales
- ↑ Background Checks
- ↑ 2010-2011 Texas Superintendent Salaries
- ↑ Texas School Alliance, 2007-2008 Directory
- ↑ TASA Executive Committee
- ↑ TASA Legislative Committee