Falls Church is an independent city located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. It is considered a county-equivalent.
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Budget is published.
- City council members are listed with contact information.
- Meeting agendas are posted, minutes are available electronically, but have to be requested from the City clerk.
- Open contract bids and proposals posted, current contracts are not online.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information, some are difficult to find.
- Building permits and zoning information provided.
- Local tax information provided.
- Annual financial audits available.