Sandy Springs, Georgia
- Main article: Evaluation of Georgia city websites
- Budget information, including infomation on current budget workshops, is available.
- Contact information for the mayor and city council is available.
- Agendas and minutes for city council meetings are posted online .
- Zoning information  and ordinances  are available.
- Public records request information is available .
- Ethics ordinance information is available .
- Information about city administrative officials is posted.
- Audits (comprehensive annual financial reports) are posted on the website.
- Contact information for city administrative officials is incomplete.
- Local tax information is not complete.
- No information on lobbying or membership in government sector lobbying associations is available.
Sandy Springs made national news in 2005 for outsourcing (privatizing) government services from the moment of the city's incorporation in December of that year. The city cited the need to set up services as quickly as possible as the primary reason for private contracts for services; in April 2011, the city council voted to follow a model set in Georgia cities Johns Creek and Milton and do some contracting for services and provide others using city employees.
The city voted to award contracts to InterDev, an Atlanta-based computer consulting firm, for information services, and Severn Trent in Pennsylvania, for financial services. Several other departments will be outsourced as well, pending contract agreements expected to be announced in May 2011.
- Sandy Springs Hospitality and Tourism
- City of Sandy Springs
- Sandy Springs community site
- Heritage Sandy Springs
- ↑ Budget Information
- ↑ City Government
- ↑ City Council Agendas and Minutes
- ↑ Zoning information
- ↑ Ordinance information
- ↑ Open Records Request
- ↑ 
- ↑ City Departments
- ↑ Finance
- ↑ Taxes
- ↑ [ http://www.ajc.com/news/north-fulton/once-a-trendsetter-5-904472.html Atlanta Journal-Constitution, April 10, 2011, "Once a trendsetter, 5-year-old city tweaks government model"]