Weakley County is one of 95 counties in Tennessee. It is a member of the National Association of Counties, a government sector lobbying association.
- Main article: Evaluation of Tennessee county websites
Website was most recently reviewed Feb. 4, 2013.
- Elected Officials
- County officials listed with contact information. 
- Commissioners meetings posted on calendar. 
- Minutes and resolutions available. 
- Minutes and resolutions are archived for more than three years.
- Current budget, including budget summary is posted. 
- Budgets are archived to 2004.
- Permits and Zoning
- Information is provided on building permits. 
- Information is provided on zoning. 
- Information is provided on local taxes. 
- Information provided so residents can figure their tax bill. 
- Audits are online. 
- Audits are archived to 2005.
- Discloses membership in government sector lobbying associations.
- Public Records
- Information on how to make a public records request is provided on the site.
- Open bids are posted. 
- Does not include membership dues to organizations the county belongs, nor does it post contract information with any private lobbying entity.
- Does not post information on accepted bids.